Topeka Solotime pics

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Topeka Solotime pics
From: Jeff Cashmore <cashmo@execpc.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 00:27:25 -0500
Last weekend saw the Solotime series return to Forbes Field for the
Midwest Divisional.  Topeka always seems to bring rain, hot weather,
some close competition and a protest or two.  Now where did I read about
ESP DSM Turbo swaps?  A reminder to first timers (as well as to
veterans) that you should read through the supplemental regulations
before coming to Nats.  You can find them at
http://www.scca.org/amateur/solo2/99nationals/index.html   Certain
things may be a little different than what you're used to at local
events.  Oh yeah, I got to meet Eric Linhoff, (the man, the myth, the
legend).  He's actually a real person! :)

http://www.execpc.com/~cashmo/99forbes.html has the pics.
--
Jeff Cashmore
1995 Toyota Celica ST = HS (never lift)