Milwaukee BFG event info

To: autox list <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Milwaukee BFG event info
From: Jeff Cashmore <cashmo@execpc.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 1999 14:56:26 -0500
Milwaukee Region is hosting the next Cendiv BFG Championship Series
event on August 28-29.  This will be a 2 day combined time event (2 one
day events for local Milw Region points purposes).  It's a great
opportunity to practice for Nats on our big new County Stadium lots.
The wide, Nationals style courses should be over 55 seconds each.
Preregistration is recommended as you will save $5 (before Aug 21st) and
be assured of a spot (entry limit is 225).  You can use a Sportscar or a
BFG universal entry form found at the link below.  $35, checks payable
to Milwaukee Region SCCA.  Send it to...

Denise Fobair
5217 N. Mohawk
Glendale, WI 53217

More info...

See http://www.milw-region.com/Solo/bfgevent.html for a flyer,
registration form, map, etc.
http://www.execpc.com/~aaddvv/bfg8.html has the initial entry list
http://www.qtm.net/~mcoz/cendiv/index.html is the Cendiv BFG series
website with past event results, point standings, etc.
http://www.milw-region.com is, well, guess!

Free brats at lunch for entrants and a Sat. night pig roast.  Come see
what's left of 'big blue' (the crane that fell over) and the new Miller
Park grandstands!  Come see the fastest Solo car in America!  (at least
I think the Engstroms are coming)  See the penguins waiting for winter
at our world class zoo!  That's right, I can guarantee there will be no
snow on the ground.  Take a tour of the Miller Brewery and receive free
samples!  What could be better than free beer?  You're almost MAKING
money coming to this event!  (ok, so I won't make it as a used car
salesman)

Jeff