RE: Tire sizing: section width vs. rim width

To: "'Russ Bowlus'" <rcbowlus@yahoo.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Tire sizing: section width vs. rim width
From: Alan Pozner <AlanP@identicard.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 15:28:56 -0400
Russ,

Double check but I think your 98 Civic EX should have 14x5.5 wheels from the
factory.
195/55 14 Kumhos will definitely fit on 14x5.5 rims. If you really I have
14x5 then 195 s should still fit as 205s fit on 5.5 and 10mm is almost 1/2
inch. Why not call Tire Rack and double check? I found their salesman to be
v knowledgable once I explained I was into Auto-x.

Regards,
Alan Pozner
'93 ES delSol