Re: SW Divisional #3 in Mineral Wells

To: "Engstrom" <engstrom@onramp.net>
Subject: Re: SW Divisional #3 in Mineral Wells
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 14:06:06 -0500
I owe it all to Byron
Short and his fabulous Geez product.  Heck, if Geez can get through my
stubborn skull and make me a better driver, there's no telling what can
be
accomplished with it - an end to world hunger; bringing about lasting
peace
in the middle east; a grand unification theory;  heck, it might even be
able
>to give Linnhoff social skills and impeccable taste...well, that might
be stretching
>it a bit. ;-)
==========================
Social skills?  Impossible, since I'm a racer.

And _my_ tastes run to high octane gas, sticky tires and stiff
uncomfortable suspensions.

How's this for social skills.

Wanted:  Female racer between the ages of 20 & whatever for social
companionship.  Must enjoy good lube jobs, spare tires and be able to
handle a wrench.

Oh the inhumanity of it all.  ;^)

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

she being brand new
and consequently a little stiff
i was careful of her
and having thoroughly oiled the universal joint
tested my gas
felt of her radiator
made sure her springs were ok
"she being brand new" by ee cummings