Re: Corner weights (was Re: adj. swaybar endlinks)

To: jemitchell@compuserve.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Corner weights (was Re: adj. swaybar endlinks)
From: TeamZ3@aol.com
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 00:09:00 EDT
jemitchell@compuserve.com writes:

<<
 If you're saying what I think you're saying, there's a mistake here: a
 car's total F/R and L/R weight distribution cannot be changed by any
 suspension adjustment. That's a function only of the CG location
 relative to the wheels. >>

I'm short on time and haven't had time to fully digest your post or write a
full response, but it seems to me that we're saying the same thing, but are
misunderstanding each other.  Try to realize if you read back through my
original post that it was pretty wordy as is without getting overly explicit
in detail, so some simplicity in presentation was unavoidable.  I was
purposely trying to speak in general terms, plus read my byline of opening a
can of worms.  I'll try to respond more fully tomorrow evening.

M Sipe