Grand Cherokee for sale

To: "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Grand Cherokee for sale
From: "Phillip S. Osborne" <psosborn@gte.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 17:10:29 -0400
Hi folks,

More spam, but don't bludgeon me too badly.

I have a 1995 Grand Cherokee 4x4, 5.2 V8 with 64000 miles for sale with the
following equipment:

UP COUNTRY pkg
leather interior
new tires
towing package
premium sound with CD
all other options available

Makes great tow vehicle for medium duty trailering

I have owned this vehicle since new, and it was driven by the lovely Louanna
for most of it's life, has been garage kept, and serviced faithfully using
Mobil 1 since new.  Uses no oil, drives and looks like new.  On return trip
from Indy to Texas recently, logged 21.7 mpg, regularly gets 15 in local
driving.  Books for over 16,000, asking 15,800.

Phil Osborne
"It's never too late to have a happy childhood!"