Re: STU Proposal - Next Steps

To: <dg50@daimlerchrysler.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>, <werace4u@aol.com>
Subject: Re: STU Proposal - Next Steps
From: "Dan Bettis" <140mhZ24@isoc.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 18:17:43 -0400
Do you have a copy of this new proposal you could mail or email me.  I was
planing on running the class next year if it is still around.  I am running
it next week in Peru.  I am not going to was my time starting to build a
engine if all the rules are changing.

Dan Bettis
Predator Motorsports
98 Mustang Cobra  90 T2 , Race Engineer, aka life support.
92 Z24 24 STU best et 15.27@86.8mph   6.85 0-60
84 Z28 24 CP   best et 13.74@99.45mph Darn header broke, Mr. Gasket sucks
140MHZ24@isoc.net
http://members.aol.com/A140mhZ24/Z24.html