Re: A Question of Dollars (Long)

To: "John Lieberman" <johnlee@softdisk.com>,
Subject: Re: A Question of Dollars (Long)
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 00:23:36 -0700
>and Solo took in
>$102,676.  Yet, if you drop down to the expense portion, you'll find
>that Club Racing paid out $167,344 in prize money (less than they took
>in) while Pro Rally paid out $6800 (again, less than they took in) yet
>Solo paid out $139,715 (which is obviously more than we took in)  If
>it didn't come in, why did we pay it out?
=============================
Wait, since when has Solo "paid out" any prize money?  I thought that the
only cash prizes came from contingency programs.

Am I just completely ignorant of the workings of the SCCA?  Now where'd I
put that copy of Sports Car??

And John, since when has a budget every stood in the way of a diehard racer?
Lessee, I need new race tires so...............the power bill is just gonna
have to be a week late.  They'll understand.  (Yeah, right.  Like I'm the
only one.)    ;^)

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

she being brand new
and consequently a little stiff
i was careful of her
and having thoroughly oiled the universal joint
tested my gas
felt of her radiator
made sure her springs were ok
"she being brand new" by ee cummings