Re: The DC Theorem

To: "Jason Bowles" <jbowles@carol.net>, "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>,
Subject: Re: The DC Theorem
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 00:12:33 -0700
>I dont understand why everyone is putting this as them damn Germans don't
>want to support grassroots motorsports in the US.
==============================
Well, because the head honchos at Daimler have repeatedly said in public
media forums that they are going to shift their racing dollars to "world
racing" or some BS title like that.

They, the new DC, are going to take a lot of money away from the big name
drag racers next year in an effort to further promote some of the european
racing venues like F1.

So part of this IS directly related to the merger and, I believe, the trunk
kit issue was just the ticket that they needed.

BTW, I'm German by birth and blood.  And being German, a meal just ain't a
meal without a little pork.  ;^)

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

she being brand new
and consequently a little stiff
i was careful of her
and having thoroughly oiled the universal joint
tested my gas
felt of her radiator
made sure her springs were ok
"she being brand new" by ee cummings