Re: Philly event @ Boeing--need info

To: Charles Sieber <SIEBERCW@acq.osd.mil>
Subject: Re: Philly event @ Boeing--need info
From: Mark Sirota <msirota@isc.upenn.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 11:44:53 -0400
Charles Sieber wrote:
> Understand this Sunday there is an event at the  Philly Boeing
> site--can anyone online offer more details today?

Yes!  Chuck, please come on out.

It's at the Boeing Helicopter plant, just south of Exit 8 off I-95 --
that's one exit north of the Blue Route (I-476), and one or two exits
south of Philadelphia International Airport.

The lot is smooth asphalt, roughly 300x700 feet for course area, as I
understand it.  I haven't actually seen it in person.  No light poles
or drainage grates or anything in the way.

The Boeing Motorsports Club will be offering breakfast and lunch, so
don't bring your own!

No pre-registration, it's just one of our regular local events.  We run
a four-heat system.  Mods run first heat this weekend, work second
heat.  Then you can go home, or run and work again in the afternoon.

See Philly Region's Solo II web site at
http://www.castle.net/~autoxcsp/phillysolo.htm

Mark