looking for tires

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: looking for tires
From: "Kearney, Thomas" <Thomas.Kearney@usa.xerox.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 17:10:17 -0400
Hi All,

I'm looking for 4 R tires of the Kuhmo or BFG variety. Size I'm looking for
is either 195/55/14's or 205/55/14's with good to excellent life left in
them for and occasional autoX but more importantly track schools.  Toyo's or
Yoks need not apply.  I need them before August 26th   to attend our
NEDiv's.  So any road racers out there looking to clean out their rack?

T H A N K S,

Tom Kearney
Finger Lakes SCCA
1989 Honda CRX CSP (local autoxer)
1995 Acura Integra GSR ST (hopefully "R" - long distance autoxer)