Re: Insurance Fraud and Drivers Ed

To: "Paul Foster" <pfoster@gdi.net>, "team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Insurance Fraud and Drivers Ed
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 18:27:47 -0500
>I have a
>Hot Lap in my car and I would tell anybody who told me to remove it to
>go suck an egg.

If not having timing devices in cars was part of the rules of an event, you
would be telling them to suck an egg at the same time they would be telling
you not to let the screen door hit you on your way out.

Whether the rules at an open-track event make any sense at all, the
organizers get to make the rules.  If you don't want to play their game by
their rules, you don't get to play their game.

Lotus Europa, VW Quantum Syncro, Chev Suburban
LOON, TCVWC, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/