Re: Cooling Beer on Grid

To: <JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov>
Subject: Re: Cooling Beer on Grid
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 19:13:33 -0400
My seventh grade history teacher gave an example of thermodynamics (I
guess that's what the field would be).

He was in W.W.II. Being in the South Pacific, cool beer was hard to
come by. However, gasoline was plentiful and cheap. The soldiers would
strap a six pack to the front of a Jeep, and drive around pouring
gasoline over the beer. The gasoline would evaporate and cool the
beer.

I suppose that would be frowned upon by the airport authority. :^)

Matt Murray (doing my Phil Ethier impersonation)

mailto:mattm@optonline.net
mailto:mdmurray@gwns.com