Re: Type R/G-Force tire pressures

To: "Aiello, Frank (F.J.)" <faiello@visteon.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Type R/G-Force tire pressures
From: "Ron Bauer" <ronbauer@aa.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 20:38:36 -0000
We ran 36 all the way around with the G-Forces when we ran them at the
beginning of the year.  We are now driving on Kumhos with close to the same
pressures.

You didn't say what type of surface you'll be running on, but if it's
concrete, you may need to run a little different.

Ron Bauer
'98 Acura Integra Type R
Team Butt Heat