Re: Type R/G-Force tire pressures

To: "Ron Bauer" <ronbauer@aa.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Type R/G-Force tire pressures
From: "Eric Linnhoff" <eric10mm@qni.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 01:17:13 -0700
>You didn't say what type of surface you'll be running on, but if it's
>concrete, you may need to run a little different.
>
>Ron Bauer
>'98 Acura Integra Type R
>Team Butt Heat
===========================
Okay, this reminds me of another question.

What's the general concensus on tire pressures as related to different
driving surfaces?

I finally got my tire pressures adjusted to the point where I get nice even
across-the-tread wear and am not wearing out just the outside shoulder. But,
this is on our local crummy asphalt sites.  Which way is the accepted
direction to change the pressures for sticky concrete surfaces?  Up or down?

Thanks in advance.

See you on course.

Eric Linnhoff in KC
#69DS    TLS #13
'98 Neon R/T
<eric10mm@qni.com>

she being brand new
and consequently a little stiff
i was careful of her
and having thoroughly oiled the universal joint
tested my gas
felt of her radiator
made sure her springs were ok
"she being brand new" by ee cummings