Re: Topeka Hotels/Shotguns

To: Eric W Clements <ewc4@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Topeka Hotels/Shotguns
From: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 15:09:44 -0700

Eric:

Sorry if this disappoints you, but I DO own a S&W, 12 ga pump, as advertised.  I
referred to it as my "burglar alarm" because that "Ching-ching" sound when you
chamber the first round would fer shurr ALARM the H*LL outta a burglar.  Haven't
fired it in a while, kinda got out of the firearm hobby as I got into the
Autocross hobby/obsession.

Hey, shouldn't we be talking about cars or sumpin???   : - )

JD Kemp &
"Lucretia MacEvil" #13 MGB &
S&W 12 Ga Pump, Marlin Lever Action .22
1911 Colt -- "Big Ugly", .357 Colt -- "Samuel", .22 Charter -- "Snoopy"

Eric W Clements <ewc4@juno.com> on 08/20/99 02:40:36 PM