Hotels

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Hotels
From: "The Christianson's" <chrstson@netins.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 16:17:38 -0500
We tried to check out the Travelodge when we were in Topeka for the
Divisional event.  By 8:30 in the evening they had locked up the loby and
had directions to go to the night window...where there was not sign of
life.  They also had a sign up that they require a $10 deposit for the TV
remote...maybe another clue about their caliber of customers. (I think all
Travelodge did was paint the outside)  We decided we had seen enough.  We
were basically satisfied with the Plaza, and made reservations there for
$55 a night.

Good luck
Jeff Christianson

From: Thomas Harrington