Need tires for Nats?

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need tires for Nats?
From: "Ron Bauer" <ronbauer@aa.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 13:24:42 -0000
I have two sets of tires that I'm looking to get rid of to help clear out
space in Annie's garage!

1 set of BFG G-Force T/As.  225/50/15, used for the San Diego Tour and San
Bernadino Pro Solo earlier this year, plus one event prior to scrub them in.
They have probably about 40 - 50% life left and you can still the original
holographic "tread" on the inner inch of each tire.  One tire has two small
button sized pieces of tread missing, but should still work well.

1 set of BFG Comp T/A R1s.  205/50/15.  Annie used these for about 4 local
events last year and we used them a couple of times at the beginning of this
year.  They started as full tread and have probably about 70% life left.

We are looking to sell them for $200 a set, and may be able to make
arrangements to bring them to Nationals for you (we're doing the Pro Finale
as well as Nationals.)

If interested, e-mail me at ronbauer@aa.net .

Ron Bauer
'98 Acura Integra Type R