Re: Type R info, now S2000

To: "Team.net" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Type R info, now S2000
From: "Ron Bauer" <ronbauer@aa.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 17:50:19 -0700
I thought only Canada had them this early!  I must see one in person.  I'm
pretty sure I want one, but just want to see (and of course drive) one to
solidify that.

My opinion is that the car will go to AS.  I think it will be competitive
there, but hopelessly outclassed in SS.  Of course a number of the members
of the SCAC are AS drivers.....  ;-)

Ron Bauer
'98 Acura Integra Type R