Setting up my Car

To: "Autocross List (E-mail)" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Setting up my Car
From: David Teague <David.Teague@wcom.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 11:53:16 -0400
Hi..
  I have recentaly started auto-xing,  I am using a Honda Del Sol, and
running in E-Stock, I have 14 by 5x5 alloy rims, (stock Rims) with
185-60-14's all around, I looking to purchase some new tires and am trying
to figure out what the largest size I can use on the rims and fir under the
car I was thinkg 205.60.14's for the front and 195-60-14's for the rear?

Also the car has a 13mm rear stabilzer and a 22mm front stablizer bar, would
increasing or decreasing either help my set up at all?

Thanks

David Teague