Toyota six CD changer, Seat Covers & Drip Guards For Sale

To: "MR2 Post" <mr2-interest@mr2.com>, "Teamdotnet" <autox@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Toyota six CD changer, Seat Covers & Drip Guards For Sale
From: "Matt Murray" <mattm@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 06:25:55 -0400
I have a Toyota six CD changer for '91 to '95 MR2 including the
install kit.
This will fit/plug-in to any other Toyota of that vintage. The only
radio in won't connect to the 3-in-1 radio head. $200.

Driver's side upper and lower original leather tan seat covers. $125.
each. If your driver's seat is getting worn, this is the best way to
go. They are OEM, for '91 to '95 MR2.

Wind/drip guards for a non- T-Topped Mark II. $20.
Interior lamp system for lighting the foot area (connects with the
interior lamps). $35.
These are accessories that I bought Japan and never installed.

All of the above are in the original boxes/packaging.
Shipping is additional. I am located in Connecticut.

Matt Murray
203-454-4429
mailto:mattm@optonline.net