Not to late to enter BFG Team T/A & SF Motorsports SE Divisional

Subject: Not to late to enter BFG Team T/A & SF Motorsports SE Divisional
From: Ben Thatcher <bthatch@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 07:27:34 +0000
You can still register (without a $20.00 late fee) for the BFGoodrich
Team T/A and SF Motorsports Southeast Divisional Series final 1999 event
held in Perry, Georgia this weekend (August 28-29). Today is the last day
to pre-register. The easiest way to enter is to go to the SEDIV website
at:

http://www.eec.com/sediv

The entry fee is $45.00 which includes entry into the Georgia Motorfest
show being held inside the Georgia National Fairgrounds.

The last I checked there are 16 rooms left at the Comfort Inn (I-75 exit
43)) for $48 + tax. Please mention you are with the Georgia MotorFest at
the fairgrounds when you reserve your room.

This will be an event to showcase SCCA Solo2 to approximately 20,000
attendees at the GMF show.

This event is co-hosted by Middle Georgia and Atlanta Regions of SCCA.

See you this weekend.

Ben Thatcher
event co-chair