Anyone like old Jaguar autos?

To: "team net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Anyone like old Jaguar autos?
From: "Robert & Katherine Seamon" <forestg@ionet.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 23:06:06 -0500
I stumbled upon an early 60s 3.8 MK2 automatic deserted in a parking lot a
couple of weeks ago.  It could be restored or used as a part donor car.
I email the jag-lovers\saloons but got no responses.  From what I've read
the restoration process can be VERY involved.
The car has 4 wheel disc brakes which I hear is a rarity for that era.
It also had "Lucas" stamped in the taillights!  Doh!!!

BTW.  I've got no personal stake in the deal.  I just hate to see such a
potentially beautiful 4 door go to waste like that.  (also there was an
early 80s Mercedes 280 SE 4.5)  It wasn't much to look at with the surface
rust, but when I got home and looked up "jaguar mk2" on the net I found some
awesome pictures of restored models!