Alignment question

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Alignment question
From: richj50@bit-net.com
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 10:36:07 -0400 (EDT)
I'm planning to get my 92 Prelude Si 4WS aligned this weekend and was
hoping to get some advice about alignment settings.  It's a strange beast
because of the 4WS (adjustable toe at both ends, for example).  Does
anyone have any idea what might work?  I'm assuming that I should probably
have zero toe in the front or maybe a little toe out?  I do put a lot of
miles on the car, so I care about tire wear issues.  What's best for
caster?  Right now the car turns in very fast but seems to push more than
I expect mid-corner.  Maybe I just need to slow down, but I think the car
could push less and maintain the same speed.

In general, I love the car's handling and it's been surprisingly
competitive regionally (New England) in bone stock trim, but I think that
it could be better with the right alignment.

Thanks,

Rich Johnston
92 Prelude Si 4WS GS
95 Z28 ESP