Re: Connector Corrosion (Mdmtrsport)

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Connector Corrosion (Mdmtrsport)
From: Bob Clark <bobclark@execpc.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 10:04:04 -0500
The only product I can vouch for that is designed to remove oxidation
and corrosion from electrical contacts is Wurth Contact OL.   I've heard
rumors that is also sold under the name De-Ox but can't verify this.  As
a former Wurth rep I sold this product to hundreds of very satisfied
repair shops.  If a shop near you does not stock it, I believe it may be
available through Imparts or Griots.   If that fails I do stock the
product in my new company - Fastenation.  If you need this product and
are going to the Milwaukee BFG just e-mail me and I'll bring some
along.  Dielectric Grease is also in stock.