Need Advice from Integra GS-R owners

To: "autocross list" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need Advice from Integra GS-R owners
From: "Ron and Angie" <nottingham@alltel.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 21:04:15 -0400
Forgive me, I know this is not AX related, but I do not know were else to
ask, and I know there are many GS-R owners out there.

My friend wants me to test his 94 Integra GS-R at the drag strip 8/27, but I
don't know the car that well.  My main question is, what is a good starting
point for the best launch RPM?  I don't want to drop the clutch at 3500 RPM
and be in bog city, or drop the clutch at 8K RPM and waste his tires.

I don't know anything specific about the car, but it does have stock wheels
and stock size tires.  I do not know what brand.  My friend wants to get a
good baseline with his stock GS-R before he puts on an intake, filter,
header, and exhaust.

Obligatory AX content.  Maybe I can get him to AX his GS-R in ST after all
his mods.

Thanks!!!

Ron and Angie - Dalton, Ga
84 300ZX Turbo     92 Tempo GLS