Re: Brian Kuyper

To: Jim Ourand <sojim@home.com>, autox <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Brian Kuyper
From: Judy Becker <judyb@cts.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 11:32:04 -0700
Hi Jim
Just saw your post.
I hope Brian is OK, albeit probably shaken in addition to his physical
injuries.

Brian is such a soft spoken guy & I think it's absolutely a sickening state
of affairs when the so-called human beings who beat Brian think it's worth
possibly killing him for a few bucks. Just how much money did they honestly
expect to get?

Would an uzi be considered a legitimate on the job expense for personal
protection?

Judy Becker