RE: Brian Kuyper

To: eric10mm@qni.com, "'Jim Ourand'" <sojim@home.com>,
Subject: RE: Brian Kuyper
From: Judy Becker <judyb@cts.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 17:58:00 -0700
Hi Eric
Also a dog that is very protective & likes pizza....

I just cringe when stuff like this happens.

I bet the "big studs" are bragging about their $40- heist & ability to gang
whip another human being.

They'll probably add another notch to their belts.

Just stinks.....

Judy B.   San Diego     {:>{

ps Hope Brian recuperates quickly.....