Re:

To: Hottvr@aol.com
Subject: Re:
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 14:14:12 -0500
As far as I'm concerned, you're more than welcome, Mike!  Who are we
to tell our fearless TLS leader that he can't pit with the rest of
us?!?!?
8<{)

Hmmmm.  Just thought of something.  With all of us pitted together and
all of our cars leaking oil and other essential fluids simultaneously,
might not our pit area be declared a hazmat site?!?!?

I'M planning on rolling in sometime Monday afternoon.  My intention is
to leave here at O-dark-30 Monday morning.  Probably around 5
o'clock.  It was a 10-hour drive last year cutting the diagonal across
northeast Texas to Hugo, Oklahoma, picking up the Indian Nations
Turnpike from there to Tulsa, and then taking US 75 the rest of the
way in.  But US 75 is a pretty rotten stretch of road through Kansas
so, this year, I'm going to try going straight up US 71 through
Arkansas to KC and then cutting over to Topeka on I-70.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman