Re: Cool Quote

To: Cliff Loh <cliff_loh@infoserve.net>
Subject: Re: Cool Quote
From: Bret Dodson <bret@serv.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 15:10:18 -0700 (PDT)
What about Baroque?  It'd have to be some sort of high tech Citroen or
something.  I'd show you all of its nifty gizz-whizzes, but it's Baroque!

Ha!  Pow!  I gotta million of 'em!  You know I was an Arts Major, you want
fries with that?

Bret "What cone hat? That's my head" Dodson
'96 Miata, coming soon to CSP?
Team Laughing Stock's poster child