Re: [TeamLS] Nationals!

To: TeamLS@onelist.com
Subject: Re: [TeamLS] Nationals!
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Fri, 27 Aug 1999 22:35:00 EDT
I will be at the site by 10:00am Saturday for the "Warmups". Where do you
think
we should stake out "Territory"? Do we want to be as far North as we can get?
Or do we want to be way back so our "Secret Rituals" can't be observed easily?
Let me know if anybody is gonna be there earlier than me? I think Linnhoff the
KnuckleDragger may be there Friday? If so we will work out some details
between
us. How many spots do we need? How many TLS members are coming for sure?
We can always stake out more than we need and try to lure in the unsuspecting
by just giving the spots we don't use away. You know kind of a TLS "Fly Trap"

Let me know who's coming

Mike B. TLS#1