I finally posted my Cendiv Solo II Championship pictures from last weeke

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: I finally posted my Cendiv Solo II Championship pictures from last weekend...help with the names
From: "Ron Conrad" <rjconrad@fwi.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 19:04:16 -0500
I finally took the time to post the pictures I took last weekend.

http://web2.fwi.com/fwrscca/cendiv99.htm

Help me with the names and/or spellings.  I sort of know who most these
people are but some have co-drivers.

Enjoy!

Ron Conrad - Street Touring #25 - 86 Honda Civic Si (original owner)
366,000+ on the odo!

74 Capri V6 2800 - Race Capri (4-Sale)  Raced in the One Lap of America
about 3 years ago by Matt Jennings (no motor)
74 Capri V6 2800 - Parts Capri (4-sale) Good Mechanicals (I bought it for
the engine)
74 Capri 2000 (my first sports car and now a Winter Beater)
67 Sunbeam Alpine V (next restoration / D/SP project)
67 Sunbeam Alpine V (Parts Car)
98 GMC Safari AWD (Tow Vehicle)

rjconrad@fwi.com