1957 Drag car recovered

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: 1957 Drag car recovered
From: Hottvr@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 19:41:09 EDT
Well I saw it on the 6:00 news a few minutes ago. The car was found with only
minor
damage. I don't know all the details but the TV news stations went nuts
covering this story. It was on last night at 10:00pm and at 6:00am and Noon
today. By late this afternoon it was found in a parking lot near I-435 and
87th street in south Kansas City. The TV stations probably made the
difference on this one. They jumped in and made it "Too Hot" for anyone to
move it. I bet the thieves got scared and just abandoned it!!!!! This was a
happy ending, this time!

Watch your step when towing your car. Like the "KnuckleDragger" Linnhoff told
me
after my experience, Always be in the "Yellow Zone" when you travel to events.

Never let your guard down, NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike B. TLS#1