Re: Updated picks site

To: "Josh Sirota" <jss@marimba.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Updated picks site
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 23:41:27 -0500
-----Original Message-----
From: Josh Sirota <jss@marimba.com>
To: autox@autox.team.net <autox@autox.team.net>
Date: Sunday, August 29, 1999 10:35 PM
Subject: Updated picks site

>The SCCA Solo II picks site has been updated (up to 927 entrants now).
>The picks site has been updated too.

I checked the current list of entrants at
http://www.scca.org/amateur/solo2/99nationals/entry.html
What's this I see about Pat Washburn jumping to Milwaukee Region?  Is is
something we said, Cheesehead?

>Please remember to use the same e-mail address you used last time,
>including upper/lower case letters.  If you don't remember, visit the
>results site and figure out what you used last time.
>
>Josh

Josh, you might want to check out this class:

BSPL
58 -- 97 LiNay White (46%)
27 -- 96 LiNay White (21%)
15 -- 99 Linda Shelton (12%)
11 -- 83 JoAnn Lynch (8%)
7 -- 71 Mary Wentzel (5%)
5 -- 18 Karie Langley (4%)
1 -- 89 Anglea Lord (0%)

>Picks: http://www.marimba.com/people/jss/picks/picks.html

Lotus Europa, VW Quantum Syncro, Chev Suburban
LOON, TCVWC, MAC
pethier@isd.net     http://www.visi.com/mac/