Re: Updated picks site

To: Phil Ethier <pethier@isd.net>
Subject: Re: Updated picks site
From: Josh Sirota <jss@marimba.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 1999 21:43:12 -0700
Yes, somewhere along the line, LiNay changed numbers.  There are a bunch
of examples of people like this, where either the number changed, a
spelling error was corrected, the name was changed altogether, or a very
long name was truncated on the entry sheets to different lengths.

With any luck, the old picks for these people, before the changes, will
be replaced by new ones and they will go away.  If they don't, you'll
all just have to add up multiple entries for the same person yourself.
I promise that when I score the contest after the Nationals, I'll take
all of this into account.  I.e., if you picked the #96 LiNay White, and
the #97 one wins, you'll get credit :-)

Josh