My new Solo2 car...and ST

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: My new Solo2 car...and ST
From: "David Shreve" <vw_speed_racer@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 03:49:19 PDT
Thanks to the help of many of you folks, I was persuaded to go ahead and get
an F-body to run in FS.  I got a 98 Z28 1LE (the car formerly campaigned
successfully by Chris Ramey).  Thanks to all of you who helped with advice
and tips about Camarobirds.  See you in FS next year, eh?

On another note, I guess that makes me an STx success story, right?  I had a
VW GTI that I modified before coming to SCCA and fell into the ST category.
Then I got hooked and bought a car primarily for its Solo performance.  Keep
the ST classes alive.  I really enjoyed competing there.

-dave