NeDiv's towing nightmare.

To: <autox@autox.team.net>, "NER Solo List" <nersolo@ner.org>
Subject: NeDiv's towing nightmare.
From: "Steve Ostrovitz" <ostrovi@gateway.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Aug 1999 09:06:30 -0400
On the way home from Harrisburg yesterday afternoon something in the
transmission in my '97 Tahoe let go. I'll keep it short, but suffice it to
say that I just had the tranny and the rear diff serviced at the dealer
THREE weeks ago.
Just spent almost $1200 to tow the truck and the CP-car/trailer home to
Mass. I got home at 4 a.m. after a long night in the cab of a flatbed with a
chain-smoking wrecker driver named "Big Butch".

Thanks to PZ for stopping. AAA had a crew there in 20 minutes so he was on
his way pretty quickly.

I am about to take a cab to the dealer. This will not be a pleasant
conversation.

Steve Ostrovitz
#71 CP Camaro