Re: Team.Net top posters

To: TeamZ3@aol.com
Subject: Re: Team.Net top posters
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 15:38:31 -0700

TeamZ3@aol.com wrote:

> I guess we shouldn't expect to see your name in the top 9 of your class in
> Topeka, either  :-O

aha....nope. I guarantee it as this year is my "off" year. I will be
there next year though...just not sure what class yet.

> Let the Sipe bashing begin.....

Begin? Has it let up?

> m A sipe
> - what's the payout for 2nd place Team.net poster?

I think there should be two classes of team.net posters, a Pro and Club
class. Those of us with no life and a cable modem automatically are in
the Pro class. That way more of the team.net people would not feel left
out by not "trophying" right away. We could even have many classes, such
as "JS"...Jazz Spam. Use your imagination!

Randy Chase (darn..there are three more posts)