Re: Team.Net top posters

To: Matthew Braun <matthew@powerplug.com>
Subject: Re: Team.Net top posters
From: Randy Chase <randyc2@home.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 1999 12:48:02 -0700
Wow...glad I am not a total needs-a-life loser like those top 9 posters
there. 8-)

Oh wait, this will be one more post. Good thing is that Eric looks like
he has run away with this "class" and we are all pretty far back. Now,
can your UNIX machine generate a listing of number of meaningful posts?
THAT would be interesting and my number would be much smaller. 8-)

Randy Chase