Re: I'm part of the 900!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: I'm part of the 900!
From: Darren Madams <darren@madams.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 13:19:28 -0700 (PDT)
1. Darren Madams [aka Malibu Darren?]
2. darren@madams.com
3. Moraga, California (east sf bay area)
4. #31 BM Ralt - Guy's old car tire warming for Mike Lella, Tue-Wed
5. Arrive Sunday (hopefully by pro challenges), leaving early Saturday
6. AmeriSuites w/ Josh Hadler (no camping!!!!!)
7. 2nd year at nationals... again in an unfamiliar car!  At least doing the
whole season in a kart has prepared me for the speed of the Ralt!  Watch
for us to surprise BMod.  Looking to meet as many of you as possible again,
and I've got to go to Baby Dolls this time!!!  Good luck to everyone!

        --Darren :)

...and no, I still don't know what I'm going to drive for next season...
but at least my helmet looks pretty now...