I'm part of the 900!

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: I'm part of the 900!
From: JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 15:02:30 -0700

1. JD Kemp (aka "Gonzo", "Lamb Chop", and/or "Bubba" depending on who you ask)
2. JD_Kemp@notes.ymp.gov
3. Currently in Las Vegas, NV.  Spent many years in Tallahassee, and in West
               Virginia (It's a state of "mined") before that!
4. Lucretia is in D/SP, she's a 1971 MGB, and we run on Thurs/Friday.
5. Expect to arrive on Monday, 9/13 and depart on Saturday 9/18.
6. At the Plaza, because Miss Chris told me to.  If she can boss JK around, I'm
damsure not    gonna argue with her.
7. I dunno 'bout briefs...  I plan to wear boxers with a British Flag on 'em!