Re: newbie

To: Chris Tutor <speed42@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: newbie
From: John Lieberman <johnlee@softdisk.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 18:29:30 -0500
Welcome aboard, Chris!

Have you contacted any of the Mississippi Region folks?  Chris Collins
is the RE <ccollins@vicksburg.com>  What about Delta Region in New
Orleans?  They've got an event this coming Sunday at Belle Chase Naval
Air Station.  Have you gone to the official SCCA website?
<http://www.scca.org>  Once there, you can go to the regional contact
section and get in touch with virtually any nearby region.  Or, if all
else fails, come on up to Shreveport!  We've got four more local
events this year...two in October and two in November.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman