newbie

To: Autocross List <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: newbie
From: Chris Tutor <speed42@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Sep 1999 13:32:08 -0600
  WARNING! Newbie is about to speak! Please be kind!  =)

  Ok, I've never run a (legal) race or even seen an autox, but I've read
about them, researched them, and I wanna do it! I've got a Honda Civic
HX that screams on the street and I've been doing a lot of practicing
lately (on I55).

  My problem is I live in Jackson, MS (south-central part of the state)
and can't find any events going on around me within 300 miles.

  Can anyone on the list help me out with a contact person?

thanks!

speed42

oh, and I WISH I were part of the 900.