Re: Forwarded "900" posts

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Forwarded "900" posts
From: Craig Blome <cblome@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Sep 1999 06:04:14 -0700 (PDT)
> ------------------------------
>
> From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
> I'm not sure where people are posting that end up in
> Mark's forwarding
> bucket, but probably they are NOT posting from their
> subscribed address.

BZZZT...let me shed some light, since I was one of the
forgetful who committed this little blunder.  See, the
reply-to address on the digest is
'autox-owner@autox.team.net'.  If one gets slightly
careless, it's possible to carefully trim down the
message, write a reply, hit send, and milliseconds
later think "omigosh, the address!"  Ever try to run
after an email shouting "Come back!"?  ;)

> Here's the clue ... if you do not see your own post
> on Team.Net, it never
> made it. We cannot expect Mark to have to shepherd
> this little bit of our
> nonsense.

Oh, for Bob's sake, Rocky, accidents happen.  I
apologize to Mark for taking a few clock cycles, but I
can remember not to do it again WITHOUT the lecture,
thankyouverymuch.

And as long as we're throwing stones:  let's all drop
the insane political correctness thread, what?  The
last person who had an original thought on the topic
was probably Bobby Kennedy... :-P (and if that offends
anyone, FINE, it means you're thinking about it.)

Craig B.