RE: The 'New' G Stock?

To: "'Scott Meyers'" <solo2@uswest.net>
Subject: RE: The 'New' G Stock?
From: Kevin McCormick <ktm@unify.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 08:45:18 -0700
Ah, you're looking at only HP - look at the pounds/torque ratio - (as Joe
did earlier) - the Type R is worse off then the others.  Also, the rev's
required for each of the respective HP numbers show an intersting story as
well.  Not to mention 15x6 wheels compared to the rest at 16x7 or so.  The
Road & Track article on the new Celica says 6.5 for 0-60 (Toyota's numbers)
with the six speed.

You just have good drivers in Type R's now - how is that different than
Neon's?  The Camaro's and DSM cars will do fine, I expect (remember that a
Prelude came in 3rd last year, BTW...).

I agree, though - leave things as they are and put the Celica in there.
Don't much with what is working...

Kevin McCormick