Tire trailer for sale, TN

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tire trailer for sale, TN
From: "Jeff Giedt" <jeff.giedt@sadieus.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 20:49:43 -0500
I''ve been out of autox for a few years and don't see the sense of keeping
my tire trailer any longer.

54" w x 49" long, sprung trailer on 8" wheels.
Lockable Tuff Bin on the front half (36"w x21" x 19" deep)
Custom, lockable wheel hold down in the rear that adjusts to 13",14" or 15"
wheels
A mounted spare trailer tire on the tongue, w/ a place to stack a few cones
Lights w/ 4 prong plug

It is in excellent condition, has always been well greased and has been
stored in my garage longer than it has been used.  Asking 155.00 firm.

Jeff (615) 327-1140 day
      (615) 662-1426 eve
jeff.giedt@sadieus.com

Thanks for the bandwidth.  Please reply offline if you have questions or
are interested.-jg