Strano Loses to student!!!!!!!!!!!!

To: Autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Strano Loses to student!!!!!!!!!!!!
From: HAVOCDEAN@aol.com
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 02:24:29 EDT
Hey,

      First autox at Summit Point on the Jefferson circuit was great!!!!!
First cars off ( like myself had dry runs. After that, it rained on everyone
else. Sam Strano decides to park his car in favor of the Mike Snyder 98 LSI
Firechicken with the auto trans.

      Sam runs a very respectable 81.206 on the now wet and greasy track for
his best time of the day. Mike Snyder is in there with similar times. Sam
decides to "ride" along with Mike on his last run to see how the student is
staying with the McKamey instructor.

       Well, Mike lays down a 79.368 with 200LBS of instructor in the car to
shop him how its done. Its the first time I have ever seen Sam " Speechless"
I hope it stays dry at Nationals or Mike may kill us in F/S!!!!!!!!

      Way to go, Mike,

Your X codriver!!!!!!!!!
Dean Sapp