Re: The "New" G-Stock

To: <washburn@dwave.net>
Subject: Re: The "New" G-Stock
From: "George Ryan" <quad4fiero@webzone.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 1999 05:36:36 -0500
Are you trying to say no member of the SEB, SCAC (or PAC)
has never had ulterior motives when casting a vote, or when
introducing an issue ??  That they are above using their "clout"
to make something happen, or influence others,  for their own
individual benefit?

Wanna bet - - -?? These ain't saints that are in power, at least
some of them are incapable of walking on water.

BTW, if you think the SCCA  isn't VERY political, if you think
that it is VERY democratic, then tell me - - when is the last time
the general membership voted on their own leadership??

They don't - - these "officials" appoint each other. And their
committees. If that ain't the "Good Ole Boy" way of doing things,
what is it, oh ye of blind faith??