Re: Yoko A032R's in the wet? (long)

To: Sam Strano <strano@stranoparts.com>
Subject: Re: Yoko A032R's in the wet? (long)
From: "Crooke John" <crooke_john@bah.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Sep 1999 14:26:05 -0400
Thanks, Sam.

Now that I think about it, it *was* especially bad in the first turn, coming
around the bend, and since all the slaloms were on straightaways or on the
crest of the hill, there was probably less rubber and oil there, and
consequently, more stick.

Things that make you go "hmmm".

I'd like to compare this to a wet day at Fort Meade, just not anytime soon!

John