Re: Roll cage for Dodge Omni?

To: Oasis3223@aol.com
Subject: Re: Roll cage for Dodge Omni?
From: khschenk@SHRSYS.HSLC.ORG
Date: Wed, 08 Sep 1999 07:58:50 -0400 (EDT)
Kirk Racing Products in Birmingham Alabama builds custom cages.  They
built one for my Neon that meets all the SCCA requirements.  Their number
is 205-823-6025. I am sure they have the measurements for your Omni.

This leads to a plug for my cage for a Neon Coupe which is for sale.  I
sold the car before I put the cage in.  It is still in the bubble wrap.
Any takers?

Kurt Schenk
1999 Blue ES Honda Civic Si
South Jersey Region SCCA